What's in store for you this weekend?
I'm not really glamping this weekend, but I am coveting this cozy color combo which I discovered while avoiding what I'm really doing this weekend...moving (and hopefully avoiding Hurricane Sandy which is supposed to hit mere hours after I move back to the shoreline, yikes!)
- I somehow missed these fab glasses when I visited the Warby Parker showroom a few weekends ago, a perfect excuse to stop back in!
- This Bauble Bar necklace was the start of the online shopping hunt for all things wood and teal. Since it was my first time to order I got an additional $10 off an already discounted price, woot woot.
- I am absolutely smitten with these gold heeled flats from J Crew, let's all say a little prayer to the shoe gods that they go on sale soon (and have my size).
- Don't forget to check out Jack Spade when looking for tech accessories.
- Last but not least, Kate Spade never fails to delight with adorable accessories with just the right amount of quirk!
Well, wish me luck this weekend!
I hope your plans include lots of fall festivities and indulgences!