Monday, January 7, 2013

leggings are not your friend(sssss)

I have approximately 52 pairs of leggingsssss.  
Well, maybe not 52, but definitely enough not to have to do laundry.  For a while.  For the last 6 months I've made these guys my BFFs, I'd say at least 6 (if not 7) days of the week I've worn leggings.  They're easy, you can look somewhat put together (if you actually wear shoes), and they pretty much always fit.  The problem is though, that your real clothes start not too fit.  
And that's where I start off this year.  
Meh.

I've been thinking about New Years resolutions for about a month now and I really haven't come up with much other than I just want to be better...happier, healthier, and all around more awesome.  I know, duh.
Making (and keeping) resolutions seems so daunting.  
Let's talk about those tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you. I thought of you today!
    Happy New Year, Happy New You!

    Shon;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to you!!! I'm so happy to see you posting so often! Please post more about running so as to guilt me into getting out there too!!!! Please!

      Delete
  2. My only resolution is to be more awesome. I don't want to give anything up otherwise I'd be a quitter... and who wants to be a quitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I avoid it by not making any resolutions. Let's not even talk about shopping bans...

      Delete
  3. I've banned myself from ever wearing leggings... I have 1 pair and use them as pjs and to walk the dog in during the AM--- skinny jeans it is and the skinny jeans must always fit... I do fully intend on jumping on the legging wagon when the time comes for pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good idea! Although I'm not sure I can part with them just yet...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...