Friday, February 8, 2013

5

Happy Friday Friends!
I hope you had a good week!  I am constantly emailing myself articles and I thought I'd share a few things I've run across recently.    




Woah! Do you know how much American women spent on nail polish last year??  I know I did my part...
(<- p.s. how cute is this watercolor)





I'm totally crushing on Seersucker and Saddles.  Have you seen her blog?  She has a lot of the same clothes that I do, but actually wears them, and is totally inspiring me to get out of my leggings rut.  I'll be trying this (->) and this very soon.  Like this weekend.




When I'm on a running schedule, I love it.  When I'm not, it is so hard to get started again.  So hard.  Hopefully, this article with the top 10 places to run a marathon will provide some much needed inspiration to lace up my running shoes!




After seeing macarons e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e (except my local bakery), I've decided that I'm going to give them a try myself.  I'm not sure why, I don't love baking, and they don't sound (or look) particularly simple.  Hopefully this article will help?




And let's just talk for a moment about those amazing flower mandalas (above).  They are the kind of thing that makes my brain explode with happiness at their mere sighting.  
Flowers + Color + Pattern = LOVE




Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...