Friday, April 5, 2013


 Actually I don't know if it's new or not, but it's new to me.

After I FINALLY tried Essie last year I became a complete convert after my first bottle.  I loved pretty much everything about it (except the price), and I have happily picking up a bottle here and there.  Until recently.

I heard through the grapevine that L'oreal's new polish collection was kind of awesome and that it rivaled Essie.  That's all it took for me to give it a try.  I picked up a few pastels for spring, and love is an understaement. The pigmentation is great and the formula is smooth, but the brush is what I love the most.  It's wide and thin and lays down the polish perfectly on the nail bed.   Oh and let's not forget the price, $3 cheaper than Essie.  
Sold.


PS.  I also recently tried Butter London nail polish when it was on sale at Ulta.  I'll be honest, I don't think it is at all worth the $16 price tag (or even the $9 I shelled out).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...