Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Exploring


I usually shop at the same places time and time again, but every so often I explore new options.  
A few weeks ago, my sister and I decided to check out Terrain in Westport, CT.  It's been around for about a year (maybe longer), and it is the most lovely gardening/home store I've ever stepped in.  They had so many interesting and different products that I hadn't already seen elsewhere.

My favorite part was the build your own terrarium section (despite my failed attempts to make my own).  They had so many options and darling little details that I was dying to scoop up every last thing.  They also have a beautiful cafe and coffee bar that I am dying to try, unfortunately I had already picked up breakfast(?) on my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...